Subject: Re: [docbook] customizing the pdf layout... doesn't work

On 4/13/07, Rock Lobster <email@christian-gleinser.de> wrote:
> Is there any COMPLETE text on how to customize parameters, and what's the
> secret of those files and how are they organized?

Yes, as Scott mentioned: DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide by Bob
Stayton is the complete reference text for DocBook-XSL stylesheet
customization. Go buy a copy and read the beginning online
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html) while it's being
shipped to you. I cannot recommend it strongly enough. It's the reason
we were able develop the customizations necessary to typset Unicode
Explained (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/unicode/index.html) in
DocBook from scratch in a couple of months.

HTH,
Keith