Subject: RE: [docbook] programming inlines in code element

Many content models have been simplified in DocBook 5. It is possible that
the content model for <code> has become too restrictive (but I must say that
I haven't reflected very carefully on this).

Note that any requests for enhancement received after 20 April 2007 will not
be considered for DocBook V5.0 (see
http://norman.walsh.name/2007/03/23/docbook50CR3).

/MJ