Subject: Re: [docbook] How to really configurate docbook on my local language

Hi David,
It should all be translated.  I just tested a sample file and it worked.  Can you provide more details of your processing setup?  Do you have a customization layer?  If so, what happens if you process with the stock stylesheet instead?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
From: David
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:43 PM

Dear member,

On the headero of my document I have:

<book xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0" xml:lang="es"
xmlns:xl="
http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
..
</book>

in order to get the generated document with the spanish label and I get property: Tabla de Contenidos for Table of Contents, Prefacio, etc, nevertheless some other labels are not properly translated, for example:

1. Draft: I get the translated word: "Borrador" for the Table of Contents, and Preface part of the book, but for the rest of the document I get: "Draft".

2. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. Instead of Capítulo 1, Capítulo 2, etc.

3. When I use <xref> for a figure, table or section I get the text in english, for example: Figure 1.1 "The caption" instead of Figura 1.1 "The caption". The same apply for the section, example, etc.

Where do I have to configure such information?

Thanks in advance,

David

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.