Subject: Re:Re: How to really configurate docbook on my local language

Dear Bob Styton,

Thanks for you interest, I have asked also on Oxygen Xml forum because I am using this framework for workgin with Docbook, on the following link you will find the answer to my problem:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/ftopic2295.html&highlight=

I was a Docbook/Oxygen configuration problem, I order to really obtain a real local file I have to add the following prperties on the scenario configuration:

<xsl:param name="l10n.gentext.language">es</xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="l10n.gentext.use.xref.language">1</xsl:param>

Thanks any way,

David

>Hi David,
>It should all be translated.  I just tested a sample file and it worked.  Can you >provide more details of your processing setup?  Do you have a customization layer?  >If so, what happens if you process with the stock stylesheet instead?

>Bob Stayton
>Sagehill Enterprises
>DocBook Consulting
>bobs@sagehill.net

..
></book>

>in order to get the generated document with the spanish label and I get property: >Tabla de Contenidos for Table of Contents, Prefacio, etc, nevertheless some other >labels are not properly translated, for example:

>1. Draft: I get the translated word: "Borrador" for the Table of Contents, and >Preface part of the book, but for the rest of the document I get: "Draft".

>2. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. Instead of Capítulo 1, Capítulo 2, etc.

>3. When I use <xref> for a figure, table or section I get the text in english, for >example: Figure 1.1 "The caption" instead of Figura 1.1 "The caption". The same apply >for the section, example, etc.

>Where do I have to configure such information?

>Thanks in advance,

>David

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.