Subject: RE: [docbook] Customized Simplified DocBook 1.1: DTD parser error : XMLconditional section not closed

52: parser error : XML conditional section not closed

> Unfortunately, line 452 is the last line. Can you help me?
> Where is the issue?

This seems to be a problem with xmllint. I created a very simple test
document (see below), and I got the same error:

xmllint.exe --postvalid --noout simple.xml
sdocbook-custom.dtd:452: parser error : XML conditional section not closed

When validating the same document with onsgmls, there are no errors.

The test document:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified DocBook XML V1.1//EN"
"sdocbook-custom.dtd">
<article>
<title>test</title>
 <para>Some text</para>