Subject: RE: [docbook] Customized Simplified DocBook 1.1: DTD parser error : XMLconditional section not closed

I use the same version of xmllint. It turns out that I had a catalog entry
which mapped the public id for DocBook 4.3 (which is referenced in
sdocbook-custom.dtd) to the system id of DocBook 4.4. After having fixed
that, the error disappeared.

But then again, shouldn't it work anyway? What could it be in the DocBook
4.4 DTD that makes xmllint choke in this case?

/MJ