Subject: eclipse.xsl -> images and tables are floating

Hello,

I've got a little problem: whenever I transform my document with the
eclipse.xsl, images and tables end up floating beneath each other, instead
of one being below the other.

I tried to put the image (figure -> mediaobject -> imageobject) into a
separate paragraph, and the table as well, but there's no difference.

Is there anything I can do? Otherwise the user has to scroll horizontally :/
(and of course it looks absolutely awful)

Nice greetings
Rock Lobster