Subject: [ADV][ANN] Tools of Change Conference (with DocBook/XML Sessions)

Hi all,

O'Reilly has introduced a new conference this year on the future of
publishing called the Tools of Change conference and I thought some
DocBookers (as people involed in Publishing) might be interested
(especially since they've already realize part of that future!*). TOC
will be held in San Jose on June 18-20 and will focus on getting
Publishers talking about how to jumpstart forward-thinking changes and
getting them informed about the opportunities that today's
technologies (especially XML and DocBook). It's aimed more at business
decision makers than some of our more technical conferences (OSCON,
say).

Sessions are listed here:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/57/sessions.html, with Jimmy
Wales, John Ingram, and Tim O'Reilly among the speakers (the rest
here: http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/57/speakers.html).

If you're interested in attending and getting a steep discount for
being a DocBook-er, please email me at: keith AT oreilly .com

Thanks,
Keith

* Or so I think...