Subject: Indenting the legal notice link in html

Hi,

I have a legal notice link that I must indent to be in line with
releaseinfos in HTML. However, after two hours of reading the XSL, I
still have no idea what template to modify. Can you help me to create a
customization layer for this?

Tommi Takkunen-Lauri
Kirjaamo Information
GSM +358 (0)40 592 5399
http://www.kirjaamo.fi

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee(s), please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the intended addressee(s).