Subject: OT: expressing Content Models

Hi,

I have a document that borrowed the use of EBNF to express element
content from the earlier Docbook Guides.  Things like:

purchaseOrder ::=
(address,
  address,
  ...)

http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ref-elements.html#s2-cmintro
mentions the difficulty of concisely expressing DocBook 5.0, which
is defined with RELAX NG instead of DTDs.

I don't need that much power but I would like to express elements
of the same type with different names (from XML Schema).

Any suggestions on good ways to present this?

purchaseOrder ::=
(shippingAddress[address],
  billingAddress[address],
  ...)