Subject: Markup for method overloading

I am working on some API documentation and as such am encountering the point
where I have two identical named methods that only differ in their
parameters, the so-called method overloading[1].

What is the recommended way forward to mark this up?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Method_overloading

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
The rain comes falling down, my life flows to the ground, no longer
feeling the pain, my flame now fading away...