Subject: Re: Rename firstname and surname?

[I think this bounced the first time.]

/ Markus Hoenicka <markus.hoenicka@mhoenicka.de> was heard to say:
| Quoting Peter Ring <PRI@magnus.dk>:
|
|> When I recently investigated vocabularies for personal names for a
|> specific project, I drifted towards new VCard ontology,
|>
|>   http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns.
|>

| ...which, as an interesting twist, has Norm Walsh listed as one of the
| authors...

Indeed. Although my part was pretty much doing an isomorphism from the
existing VCard standard. I wasn't thinking about the mapping to/from
DocBook.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The Future is something which
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | everyone reaches at the rate of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | sixty minutes an hour, whatever he
                                   | does, whoever he is.--C. S. Lewis

PGP signature