Subject: Re: [docbook] Page References with Page Numbers

Hi

Thanks.
I have read the mentioned page already, but I have not found a tool to
generate the olinkdb.xml-File.
This must be automated, because I have a) too many single documents and b)
too many changes per week in the structure. It's impossible to generate this
olinkdb.xml-File by hand.

Any Ideas?

The second question that goes with that together is still open:
How to generate Pagenumbers, Titles and Chapternumbers in the PDF output?
How do I have to edit/expand the XSL/FO or FO/PDF stylesheets?

I am using
docbook-xsl-ns-1.73.1/fo
and
fop0.94_jdk1.4/fop-0.94/
to produce PDF. (Works great, thanks to Brett.)

thanks in advance

fips