Subject: Re: [docbook] Recommendation on V4.5 DTD vs. V5.0 RELAX NG

Hi,

we are now using v5 for all of our projects, the possible minor glitches
we might face in case v5 suffers changes (which is quite improbable now)
are certainly less than the work to migrate from v4 to v5 in a near future.
I consider v5 features are great improvements indeed.

Camille.

Joachim Ziegler wrote:
> Thank you for your advice!
>
> Nic Gibson wrote:
>> Hi Joachim, I can't give an absolute recommendation but I've
>> successfully migrated to a DocBook 5.0 toolchain (vim instead of
>
> I do not mean migrating my old content form 4.x to 5.0.
>
> I mean starting a brandnew project, and I wonder whether I should better
> start with 5.0 right away or not.
>
> Joachim

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23