OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 26 September 2007

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 26 September 2007

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 26 September 2007 
05:00p EDT (02:00p PDT, 21:00GMT, 22:00BST, 23:00CEST, 06:00JST+,
02:30a India+) for 90 minutes.

The teleconference phone number is +1.865.524.6352. The participant
code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on irc.freenode.org.
The IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band
comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us
there if at all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 17 October 2007
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a. Bob to organize TDG reading after names are fixed.

  b. Scott to ask Publishing Subcommittee about adding proofreader
     and other values in @class for othercredit.

  c. Norm to propose content model changes to
     allow <uri> within <address>, <person>, <org>, etc.

  d. Norm to fix required refsect2 and refsect3
     in the DTD and XSD versions of 5.0.

  e. Norm to investigate a July email reporting several
     problems with converting documents to DocBook 5.0.
     [now RFE 1784312]

6.  DocBook 5.0

7.  Subcommittee report.

8.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    These RFEs postponed until after 5.0 release
      1097183  Allow Task as a sibling of sections
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation

    RFEs to be considered (as of 25 September):
      1722935  DocBook 5: Adding proofreader in @class for othercredit?
      1759782  Allow <uri> within <address>, <person>, <org>, etc.
      1770787  Rename firstname and surname
      1778566  allow <xref> and <linkend> in <type>
      1784312  Bugs in DocBook V5 from Mauritz Jeanson
      1795884  MathML not supported in inlineequation
      1800916  keycap within userinput


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200709/msg00004.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]