Subject: [Call for Proposals]: Tools of Change for Publishing Conference

Hi,

Just wanted to let people know that the second Tools of Change for
Publishing Conference (TOC) CFP is now open. The conference has
swapped coasts and will be in New York this February 11-13, 2008. I'm
particularly interested in what folks are doing with DocBook,
especially given our work on the DocBook for Publishers Subcommittee,
so if you've been a part of interesting uses DocBook for publishers
(or other loads of other technologies/ideas critical to publishing),
please submit a proposal (there are a lot of different lengths of
talks, so don't be turned away if you only want to give a  5-10 minute
lightning demos, for example).

You can find out more about the conference, submit a proposal, and
review last year's talks http://toccon.com. For more ideas on what to
talk about, see:
http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/09/cfp_open_for_to.html.

CFP closes 10/15/2007.