Subject: Docbook customization question: include various content ontitle-page

Hello!

I'm writing an article, and have something like:
    <articleinfo>

                <author>
                        <personname></personname>
                        email
                        <phone>my-phone-number</phone>
                </author>

Issue 1:  I need  to have my phone number on the title page. How can I do
that in  the html-output, for example?
I copied docbook-xsl-1.72.0/html/titlepage.templates.xml to some file and
modified it a bit:

<t:titlepage t:element="article" t:wrapper="div" class="titlepage">
  <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
    <title/>
    <subtitle/>
    <corpauthor/>
    <authorgroup/>
    <author/>
    <phone/>
    <othercredit/>
    <releaseinfo/>
    <copyright/>
    <legalnotice/>
    <pubdate/>
    <revision/>
    <revhistory/>
    <abstract/>
  </t:titlepage-content>

But I have'nt success (of course, xslt-transformation includes this
template). What can I do?

Issue 2:  When I can find some documentation for that purpose?  I hadn't
find any...

Issue 3:  In the near future , I will have the necessary to customize PDF
output. As  I understand, I have to know FO and ... where can I find the
documentation about FO-template customization?

Thanks a lot for any help.