Subject: Re: [docbook] Best way to add DocBook 4.5 to my catalog on Ubuntu

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I'm glad I decided to ask before I started
messing around with things :-) I'll read update-xmlcatalog(8) and ask
around the Debian/Ubuntu lists if I need any more help.

On 03/10/2007, Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:

<snip/>
> Why makes you think, they are wrong? These are the SGML system IDs of
> DocBook 4.5.

The corresponding system ID points to the XML DTDs, and the documents
themselves use XML empty element syntax, so it is the XML version of
DocBook 4.5 that the author intended to use.

Andrew
--
We can't change the past, but each of us, by challenging prejudice and
intolerance, can help to change the future.