Subject: Legal Notice Link Problem

Title: Legal Notice Link Problem

I have just started evaluating docbook and have run into the following problem:

I have place the following in my xml file (within a book section):

    <legalnotice>
      <para>
      Here is a short legal notice: blah blah
      </para>
    </legalnotice>

And the following in a custom.xsl template:

 <xsl:param name="generate.legalnotice.link" select="1"/>

I use this to generate a html file, which it does along with another file containing the legal notice (id4692171.html). However, the link in the main html file is as follows:

Why is the index file not prefixed by ln- as other documentation seems to suggest and why is the link not correct?

Thanks,

Richard.

http://www.star.net.uk