Subject: RE: [docbook] Legal Notice Link Problem

Title: Message
I forgot to add that I'm using xslproc under cygwin on Windows XP if this may be relevant.

Using libxml 20628, libxslt 10120 and libexslt 813
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20628, libxslt 10120 and libexslt 813
libxslt 10120 was compiled against libxml 20628
libexslt 813 was compiled against libxml 20628

with docbook-xsl-1.73.2
-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Cooke
Sent: 01 November 2007 13:02
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook] Legal Notice Link Problem

I have just started evaluating docbook and have run into the following problem:

I have place the following in my xml file (within a book section):

    <legalnotice>
      <para>
      Here is a short legal notice: blah blah
      </para>
    </legalnotice>

And the following in a custom.xsl template:

 <xsl:param name="generate.legalnotice.link" select="1"/>

I use this to generate a html file, which it does along with another file containing the legal notice (id4692171.html). However, the link in the main html file is as follows:

Why is the index file not prefixed by ln- as other documentation seems to suggest and why is the link not correct?

Thanks,

Richard.

http://www.star.net.uk

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet

http://www.star.net.uk