Subject: Re: [docbook] Including external XML file for example code

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Mansour wrote:
>> That did the trick. Thank you. Is there anyway to get the XML colorized
>> in the example.xml? I mean to get the tokens in different colors.
>
> Sure, see
>
> http://xmlguru.cz/2006/07/docbook-syntax-highlighting

I'd like to point out the footnote:

XSLTHL library currently supports only Saxon 6.5.x.

because I believe this doesn't belong into a footnote but into a more
visible place. (I see a disturbing trend of features that rely on users
using some java toolchain to process their docbook. That's very sad.)

Regards,
		Stefan