Subject: DocBookers dinner (3 Dec 2007)

Coming to Boston for XML 2007? Interested in DocBook? Eat? Let's have
dinner!

Anyone interested in dinner? See
http://norman.walsh.name/2007/11/30/DocBookDinner

Concrete plans always work better than vague ones, so I propose that
we meet in the Marriott Copley Place hotel lobby at 7:30p on Monday,
3 December 2007, departing for dinner promptly at 8:00p. There must be
restaurants close by.

If you look at the XML 2007 schedule, you'll see that there are events
every evening. There's nothing to be done about that. If you're not
free for dinner, I'll be wandering around every day.

(And sorry for the late notice; I blame my cold and too much work.
Thanks to Keith Fahlgren for the just-in-time reminder!)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Oh well, no matter what happens,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | there's always death.-- Napoleon
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |

PGP signature