Subject: keep-together and keep-with-next

I have a section that I need it all in one page. This section consists
only of a list. The last item in the list is rendered on the top of the
keep-with-next. Nothing worked.

<section>
    <title> title of the section</title>
    <?dbfo keep-together.within-coloumn="always"?>
    <para> this is the explanation of the section. Two more lines to
go.</para>
    <itemizedlist>
    <listitem> item1</listitem>
    <listitem> item2</listitem>
    <listitem> item3 </listitem>
    </itemizedlist>
</section>

I have tried  keep-with-next, keep-together.within-page. Can someone
help getting this to work?
thank you.