Subject: Re: [docbook] On family/given/first/last names

Indeed. I think James' post provides a very interesting perspective that
most of us are not typically as aware of. I encourage folks to read the
full blog post!

There just isn't an easy way to deal with names because of the
multi-cultural aspects. Perhaps that's why there is such a proliferation
of name/address standards and not much alignment betwixt them...

Best regards,

--Scott