Subject: RE: [docbook] Question about Headers & Footers and Emphasizing Words

Bob Stayton's book, http://www.sagehill.net/, is the place to go for that kind of information:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLHeaders.html
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomInlines.html

David

From: Bryan Richardson [mailto:btricha@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 12:05 PM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello all,

I'm totally new to DocBook and am creating a "test" document to try and figure out how to implement the features I use most.  Can anyone tell me how to add/modify header and footer text in a document?  Also, I notice that <emphasis> will put words in italics, but how do I bold a word?

Thanks! -- BTR