Subject: Re: [docbook] Mathml and xslt

Bob, thank you for replying.
I don't think this will help. I can not convert the math to image and
include it. I have tried the code on the page you gave to me and put it
in this file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5//EN"
                    "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd";
[
<!ENTITY % MATHML.prefixed "INCLUDE">
<!ENTITY % MATHML.prefix "mml">
<!ENTITY % equation.content "(alt?, (graphic+|mediaobject+|mml:math))">
<!ENTITY % inlineequation.content
                "(alt?, (inlinegraphic+|inlinemediaobject+|mml:math))">
<!ENTITY % mathml PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD MathML 2.0//EN"
        "http://www.w3.org/Math/DTD/mathml2/mathml2.dtd";>
%mathml;
]>
<book>