Subject: RE: [docbook] Mathml and xslt

If you use FOP 0.94, you can give JEuclid a try:
http://jeuclid.sourceforge.net/

The JEuclid FOP plugin is available here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=44862&package_id=37497

There are installation instructions in the README.fop file in
jeuclid-fop-3.0.2-distribution.zip.

/MJ