Subject: TDG as PDF example

Hello,

I've built a PDF version of TDG from the current SVN sources, and I'd like
to make it publically available on the web, just as another example of the
dblatex capabilities.

My question is: do you mind if I make it online? If you want to give a
look at the result before giving an answer you can find it at
http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/example/tdg-dblatex.pdf.gz.

Thanks,
BG