Subject: problem with customizing header

Hello list,

I am totally new to DocBook and have some questions about formatting
several parameters.
My questions are, I hope, really simple:

- I try to customize the header. The header should be as wide as the page.
- the toc is shown twice => I included <toc/> after the <set> element
- I need to remove the word "Chapter"for every <chapter> element in the
instance document

Is it right, that I change everything concerning the docbook under
/frameworks/docbook/xsl/params ?

Thanks so much,

Andreas

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Peter
n:Peter;Andreas
adr;quoted-printable:Zimmer 323;;Stra=C3=9Fe des 18. Oktober 17;Leipzig;Sachsen;04103;Deutschland
email;internet:andreas.peter@minimag.de
tel;home:03 41 26 8 28 80
tel;cell:01 77 8 34 34 99
url:www.minimag.de