Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook 4.5 +docbook-xsl-1.73.2 +FO +PDF

Hi,

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/paper.type.html

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/fonts.html

> an textcolors,

Depends where you want it. Only for headers or for the normal text flow?

> The left and the right border oft he page?

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/body.start.indent.html
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/body.end.indent.html
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/title.margin.left.html

I would recommend to insert the parameters above in a so
called "customization layer". See Bob Staytons excellent book:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer

Hope that helps,
Tom

--