Subject: RE: [docbook] Chapter formatting under DocBook

fingerli [mailto:MICHAEl.finger@gmx.ch] wrote:

> I've got a problem with my Docbook. If i generate the docbook
> theres a fault
> in the design.
> If i select the first chapter (Einführung or Introduction) it
> displays the
> directory which is great, but it also shows the first section
> of the chapter
> (Formatierung der hilfe, the blue one). And this is not the
> meaning. Does
> anybody know, how i can dispatch this part?

If I understand correctly, you are saying that the first section of your output contains both the direct content of the <chapter> element and the content of its first <section>. Is that correct?

I've seen similar behavior in HTML Help output and believe that there have been some published transforms that do this. What is your output format, and which versions of the transforms are you using?

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Senior Technical Writer
EMC Captiva
EMC Corporation
10145 Pacific Heights Boulevard, 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92121-4234

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com

The opinions expressed in this message are my own and should in no way be interpreted to reflect the opinions of EMC.