Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 23 April 2008

Bob,

I have to send my regrets; I'll probably be inside an airplane
at that time.

Regarding the DocBook study proposal, I read the proposal and
it seems to me that it would be a good way to gather information
about DocBook usage.

Regarding olink, there was discussion last meeting about why
localinfo was kept in DocBook 5 when LinkMode/ModeSpec were
removed.  I think it remained in the agenda because no one at
the meeting was 100% sure, and we thought you might know.  If
you have some insight into that topic and want to discuss it
at the meeting, that would be great, otherwise we can take it
off line and discuss it on the mailing list.

Regards,
Dick
rlhamilton@frii.com
http://rlhamilton.net

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&;;
      group_id=21935&atid=384107&aid=XXXX

    These RFEs postponed until after 5.0 release
      1097183  Allow Task as a sibling of sections
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation
      1722935  DocBook 5: Adding proofreader in @class for othercredit?
      1770787  Rename firstname and surname

    RFEs to be considered (as of 17 March):
      1812264  insert and delete. block and inline level
      1899655  More root elements
      1907003  biblioid content model too broad
      1912756  Add @scope to index

-----

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200801/msg00003.html
[2]