Subject: Couple of website comments

Hi there

A couple of things just struck me:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ references docbook-dsssl as one of the
"latest DocBook Project releases".
As far as I know, work on the DSSSL stylesheets has been discontinued long ago.

Also, http://docbook.org/whatis says:
"The DocBook Technical Committee of OASIS [...] plans to develop an
XML Schema for DocBook."
As far as I know, this schema has been developed.

I noticed these while scanning for good URLs to send prospective
clients, so out of data info looks bad ..

--