Subject: Inserting a new page

Hi readers,

I'm working on writing a custom report as a book and want to insert a special acknowledgements page before the table of contents. But I did not find how can I do that.

I saw the acknowledgements are not implemented in the current style sheets (the output I use is xsl-fo).

Could you help me?

Sincerely,

Julien Peeters.

--
Student in engineering
Institut de Formation des Ingénieurs de Paris-Sud