Subject: title for different bibliography entries

Hallo DocBook-users,

I am currently working on a bibliography. This bibliography contains
several sources, books, online material, PDFs and so on. I need to
seperate them by using a title, for example BOOKS, ONLINE MATERIAL and
so on. I tried to use a empty <title/> element and a
<subtitle>BOOKS</subtitle>. That works, but consequently these subtitles
are included in the TOC. Are there any possibilities to create a
bibliography with the requirements mentioned above? Here is an example
how it should look like:

<!-- BOOKS title should start here-->
<biblioentry xml:id="ID01">
<abbrev>ABBREV</abbrev>