Subject: customising title element of bibliography

Hello DocBook-users,

I customised the title elements inside a customlayer. But I need a
different formatting for the bibliography title element. The space
Are there any possibilities to customise this?

This is my bibliography so far (excerpt):

<bibliography xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0"
xml:id="bibliografie">
            <title>Literaturverzeichnis</title>
            <bibliodiv>
                <title>Bücher</title>
                <biblioentry xml:id="QM01">
                    <abbrev>Brunner; Wagner 2004</abbrev>
                    <author>
                        <personname>Brunner, Franz J.; Wagner, Karl
W.</personname>
                    </author>
                    <pubdate>(2004):</pubdate>
                    <title>Taschenbuch Qualitätsmanagement</title>
                    <publishername>München: Carl Hanser
Verlag</publishername>
                </biblioentry>
                …