Subject: Re: [docbook] customising title element of bibliography

Hi,
In the default output, I don't see a large space between the "Bibliography"
title and the bibliodiv title.  But the bibliography title uses the same
"component.title" template that chapters and appendixes use, so if you
customized that to add more space, then your bibliography title will get the
same effect.

You can customize the bibliography and bibliodiv titles by using the
titlepage spec mechanism.  In there, you can remove the reference to the
component.title template and just list your own properties for the titles.
See this reference for more information on customizing with the titlepage
spec file:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#PrintTitlepageSpecfile

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Peter" <info@minimag.de>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 11:40 AM

Hello DocBook-users,

I customised the title elements inside a customlayer. But I need a
different formatting for the bibliography title element. The space
Are there any possibilities to customise this?

This is my bibliography so far (excerpt):

<bibliography xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0"
xml:id="bibliografie">
            <title>Literaturverzeichnis</title>
            <bibliodiv>
                <title>Bücher</title>
                <biblioentry xml:id="QM01">
                    <abbrev>Brunner; Wagner 2004</abbrev>
                    <author>
                        <personname>Brunner, Franz J.; Wagner, Karl
W.</personname>
                    </author>
                    <pubdate>(2004):</pubdate>
                    <title>Taschenbuch Qualitätsmanagement</title>
                    <publishername>München: Carl Hanser
Verlag</publishername>
                </biblioentry>
                …