Subject: Re: [docbook] boxed text

Douglas Wade wrote:
> Is there are way to box text. For example, while done with ASCII below,
> imagine that is a four edge ruled line around some text. I want to use
> them like a callout and inline.
>
> +---------+
> |   text    |
> +---------+
>

> Thanks...

If it's for html output, with a block level element,
you can use an appropriate attribute, customize to ensure this
gets carried through to the html, then use CSS (border-* property)
'thin solid black' should get you what you want?

I can't help with the slipped ASCII art though :-)

HTH

regards

--
Dave Pawson