Subject: Re: [docbook] marking up a play

In the examples I converted from Jon Bosak, I used:
     <preface remap="PERSONAE">
         <title remap="TITLE">Dramatis Personae</title>

         <para>
             <personname remap="PERSONA">LEAR, king of Britain </personname>
         </para>

For stage direction, we used:
             <para remap="STAGEDIR">Sennet. Enter KING LEAR, CORNWALL,
ALBANY, GONERIL, REGAN,
                 CORDELIA, and Attendants</para>

I'd prefer to limit the number of tags we add, unless there is a
specific semantic need to do so. I could see the addition of drama, as a
higher-level wrapper though...

--Scott