Subject: Re: [docbook] man page examples?

Am Donnerstag, den 27.11.2008, 11:52 +0100 schrieb Gergely Buday:

> do you know docbook sources of man pages on the web? There is the
> reference on docbook.org which provides the tags but it would be nice
> to learn from examples. I use xmlto to create the man pages.

The DB sources include external manual page projects for testing:

http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/contrib/samples/refentry/

Here is an example written for the Debian package. It is based on the
sample manual page you can find in the Linux Man Page Howto.

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/docbook-xsl/trunk/debian/examples/foo.1.example_manpage.xml?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Regards, Daniel