Subject: Markup up a dialogue with DocBook 4.x

Hey,

I am trying to mark up a dialogue with DocBook 4.x and pondering over the best
element to use. HTML 4.01 explicitly mentions that <dl> elements can be used to
mark up dialogues with the <dt> being the speaker name and the <dd> being the
words spoken. Along these lines I am currently doing:

  <variablelist role="dialogue">
    <varlistentry>
      <term>
        Achilles
      </term>
      <listitem>
        <simpara>
          Hey! What happened? Where is my Genie? My lamp? My cup of espresso?  What
          happened to our young friends from the Convex and Concave worlds? What
          are all those little lizards doing here?
        </simpara>
      </listitem>
    </varlistentry>

A full copy of this (which is may evolve or disappear) is available at:

  http://tumbolia.org/ephemera/publish/misc/common/labyrinth.dbk

I would appreciate any feedback you have on this.

Best,