Subject: RE: DocBook Reference Description

Lily Galle [mailto:lily.galle@gmx.net] wrote:

> It is a pity, that the text can not be correctly coded and
> corrctly shown. Please go the website and see what I mean:
> http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/chapter.html

The syntax is explained elsewhere in the book. See:

http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ref-elements.html#s2-cmintro

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Principal Technical Writer
EMC Captiva
EMC Corporation
10145 Pacific Heights Boulevard, 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92121-4234

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com

The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published
here is not read or approved in advance by EMC and does not necessarily
reflect the views and opinions of EMC.