Subject: Re: docbook Digest 16 Mar 2009 15:24:12 -0000 Issue 260

Hello,

The <indexterm> tags just mark the targets of the links generated by the
DocBook stylesheets in the Index chapter. The Index chapter is generated
at the position of the <index> tag. Just insert a tag

in your DocBook document where you want to have the Index chapter, for
example before the Appendix chapter.

Regards,
Sorin