Subject: Re: [docbook] Best wiki engines or tools for wiki-to-docbook conversions?

Hi Jim,

Atlassian is offering free licenses of their Enterprise Wiki
'Confluence' for Open Source projects. It is the best wiki I know !
E.g. some projects of Apache are using Confluence too. In combination
with a free 'open source license' of Scroll Wiki Exporter
(http://www.scrollyourwiki.com) you can export to DocBook as well as
PDF. To get more information just visit the home page or contact me
directly.

Cheers,
Tobias