Subject: [ANN] XMLmind XML Editor Customization Service

XMLmind XML Editor Customization Service

XMLmind XML Editor (http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/)
is a highly extensible application. But what if
you want to adapt it to your needs and cannot do it
yourself or hire a consultant to do it for you?

We now have an easy-to-purchase, affordable, solution
to this problem: product "XML Editor -
Customization Service" (reference xe-su).
USD150/EUR125 buys you one hour of customization
service.

Explain us by email what you want and we'll tell
you how much units of product xe-su you'll have to
purchase. Once we receive your payment, we'll start
working for you and after at most seven working
days, you'll receive your customization packaged as
an easy-to-install add-on.

More information in
http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/customization_service.html