Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 15 July 2009

Hello,

I would say why not if it is compatible with my daily work time, I will try to grab more knowledge around this matter.

I think we (well I) need to have more information about the context of this specification.
- Is there a "customer" requiring it and already have some "requirements"?
- Or any ideas from a pure brainstorming on this topic are also welcome?

I also would like to present the work I did with Maven (java building tool) and Docbook because I really think it is a nice toolchain (I guess most of you are not aware of this work). I don't know it the TC (if this is the next meeting you are talking about) is the right place for that but I can make the presentation short (or schedule it another date).
However it depends when is the meeting in order to gather all the informationI need.

Regards,
Cédric,