Subject: RE: [docbook] Why do formalparas only allow one para?

> Why not use a bridgehead and multiple paras?

She wants to be able to wrap a group of paras in one element to indicate
that they are all related. Bridgehead doesn't wrap anything, so that
won't help her. Likewise, for the content sharing usecase, a bridgehead
doesn't give you anything you can easily grab with your xinclude.

> formalpara is singular? Hence one para?

Hmmm, if you're going to split hairs like that, why does a formalpara
contain a para if it already is a kind of para? Shouldn't it be