Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook topic element

This does look very intersting. I gather this portion only relates to
the new topic element and the assembly structure will come later?

I second Bergfrid's request that there be some mechanism(s) for avoiding
the intertopic dependencies created by crossreferences (i.e. the problem
that dita reltables are supposed to solve).

Thanks,
David