Subject: Re: [docbook] docbook with style info

Well, bold and strong are supported, and the default formatting for
emphasis is italic (or em).

There is also documentation for how to customize this further. See Bob
Stayton's excellent DocBook XSL book:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomInlines.html
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/UsingCSS.html

Fonts are handled differently: