Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook: The Definitive Guide, Second Edition

This subject has been very quiet.

Today, I noticed that there is a "Rough Cuts" version[1] of the second
edition, but I haven't seen any announcement about this. How close to a
"final cut" is it?

There are several TDG doc requests at SourceForge[2]. Are there any plans to
fix (or comment on) these issues?

Mauritz

---
[1] http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781449380311/